INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The information below is in compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and the current national legislation on the protection of personal data.
GUARINI S.r.l. is constantly striving to protect the online privacy of users of its Website. This document (the "Information") has been prepared in order to allow you to understand how your Personal Data, as defined below, will be processed when using the Website.
In general, any information or Personal Data that you will provide to the Owner through the Website, or that is collected in another way through the Website, as part of the use of the services offered by GUARINI S.r.l.l (the "Services"), as better defined in the following Paragraph 3, will be treated according to the principles, internationally recognized, of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and conservation limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
The data controller for all personal data that are processed through the website is:
GUARINI Srl, with registered office in via Parini 8, 65122 Pescara (PE)
Data Controller through the following contact details:
Phone: +39 085 293374
3-TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
For the fulfillment of the purposes indicated in the following paragraph, the Data Controller can collect the following types of data:
- personal information, such as name, surname, gender, age / date of birth, nationality and other personal data;
- contact information, such as home address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- payment information, such as details of payment instruments (credit or debit card);
- habits and profiles, such as data regarding purchases (purchase history, type of products purchased), purchasing habits and preferences (wish list, favorite categories of products, sizes of items purchased);
- personal data collected from third parties, such as data that the customer agrees to share with us on publicly accessible social networks;
- information regarding the use and navigation of the user on our website, such as the IP address and other identifiers of the device, the operating system and the type of browser and information regarding the pages of the site visited, collected through cookies or other tracking technologies
4-PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The owner will use your Personal Data, collected through the Website, for the following purposes:
- registration on the Website, to use the related services;
- fulfillment of orders and related activities;
- payment management; in this case, the data released during the purchase process will be sent directly to the banking circuit which will use the data to process the payment request;
- management of your commercial requests, on the progress of your orders and requests for information;
- sending - where subscription to the Newsletter - information material relating to our products, new collections and brand campaigns;
- sending - only with express consent - personalized information and promotional communications in line with your interests, preferences and purchasing habits (profiling);
You can unsubscribe from newsletters, commercial / promotional communications at any time either by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via a special link available in each newsletter, commercial / promotional communication. After the cancellation, we will delete your email address, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data and without prejudice to our reserve for a subsequent use of the data, use of which you have been correctly informed in this declaration in compliance with the provisions of the law.
5-THE CONFERMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time - with reference to the individual information requested - at the time of the individual data collection, by placing a special symbol (*) on the mandatory information. Any refusal to communicate to Guarini S.r.l. some of your data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could, for example, make it impossible for the Data Controller to perform the purchase contract for the products on the Website or for provide the other services available on the site. The provision of further data to Guarini S.r.l., other than those marked as essential, is instead optional and does not entail any consequence in relation to the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection.
6-METHODS OF TREATMENT AND STORAGE
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the Regulation on security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of the Regulation.
Your data will be processed based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights and will be kept for the period of time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
7-RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time, pursuant to art. 15 and following of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, you can exercise the following rights:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment concerning him;
- to obtain indications about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- to oppose the treatment;
- to data portability;
- to withdraw consent, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Any requests may be addressed to the Data Controller, Guarini S.r.l., in writing to the postal address of the registered office or to the email address email@example.com.
It also has the right to be able to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as a supervisory authority according to the procedures provided.