RETURN AND REFUND
- If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number reference in the order form), pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code, you have the right, in addition to the other rights due to you, to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 days without having to provide any reason (except in the cases referred to in Article 59 of the Consumer Code, for example for the purchase of specially customized, embroidered or individualized products; for the supply of sealed articles that cannot be returned for sanitary or hygienic reasons to which seals have been removed after delivery, etc., unless these products were already damaged or defective at the time of delivery or have been delivered incorrectly).
- The withdrawal period referred to in the previous paragraph ends after 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the products.
- To get the right of withdrawal, you will need to enter the return request as indicated:
- Log in to your personal account by clicking on “my account” in the footer, in the Customer care section
- Click on “Order history and details”
- Choose the order you want to make the return for and click on “details”
- Now you can see the order details, click on “return request”
- Choose the product to return, the motivation and in the description field, besides your requests or observations, let us know if you want to ship back with your courier
- Then click on “Submit”
- You’ll get an e-mail confirmation of your return request
- If you didn’t mention shipping with your courier, we’ll get in touch and ask you when you want the courier to come to your home.
- If you decide to withdraw from the Contract, you are required to return the products at your expense and risk to the address indicated on the delivery note. We recommend that you ensure that the products are properly insured for transport.
- The products must be returned within 14 days from the day of notification of the withdrawal, in the same conditions in which they were received.
- You are required to observe the necessary diligence in the care of the products in your possession. In the event of default, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of any deterioration of the products from the amount to which you would otherwise be entitled as a refund.
- In case of withdrawal from the contract, we will refund in the shortest possible time and in any case within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, upon notice of withdrawal, by reversing the amount charged on the credit card / debit, to the Paypal account or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be your responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund.
What we’ll refund:
- Product cost;
- Standard shipping cost.
What we’ll deduct from the refund:
- If you choose to ship back your package with our carrier, we’ll deduct from your refund the cost of the standard shipping;
- If you bought with COD shipping (only for Italy), the standard shipping cost and the COD fee.
- The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the product, in cases where we ascertain that the product has been damaged for reasons other than its transport or in case of dirt of the product deriving from its use, which has compromised the 'integrity.
- The return of non-intact or deteriorated products will not be accepted by us and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs.